• 83% of Americans want to die at home, cared for by loved ones and supported by in-
• 88% of respondents said they would consider using hospice if they or someone they knew were terminally ill.
• 98% of respondents whose family had previously been served by hospice said it was a positive experience. Respondents said the most important aspects of a good death were:
1. Dying with family members present
2. Dying with dignity
3. Dying pain free
4. Dying with benefit of spiritual counseling
Premier Hospice works to honor the wishes of those individuals with terminal illness who prefer to die in their own homes and on their own terms.